Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It's been a while



As you can see everyone is growing up real quick!

School year and sports teams come and go and i've got really bad about not updating the blog, something I'm hoping to change.

Looking back on the older posts on here I realized that I really have got to keep this going, facebook is OK but here everything is I order giving us a great reference on happy memories for the family.

So a few things that I've not added (but should have) that have happened since the last blog post.

Dawn continues to work at as a senior teacher at Central high.  I've recently changed jobs to be a security officer.

Rayna continues to shine playing for her school soccer team (i'm the head coach now).  Hannah continues in her school studies and is getting ready to try out for the volley ball team.  Tyler has recently started Judo and absolutely loves it, and Reese, well he's not the cute little puppy that he was.  We're sure he's been cross bred with a horse as he has got so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment